Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally a new quarterly fundraiser

I know it's a little late, but only by a month:) As I explained in this post, I plan to hold a quarterly fundraiser on my blog.

This quarter's fundraiser will be for Eagles Wings. Eagles Wings is a privately sponsored wing at the SWI where Piper is. Ashley explained a little about the wonderful work they do here and you can read more about them here.

Ashley has set up a foundation to help Eagles Wings over at Piper's Promise.

She is currently raising funds to pay for a Christmas/Holiday party for the kids at Eagles Wings.

So, that is my new challenge to the approximately 11 of you who read my blog regularly:)

I have put the Chip In at the top left corner of the page so you can check the progress.

By the way, our last quarter project - The Great Strides Walk for cystic fibrosis - contributed to over $15,000 being raised for cystic fibrosis research as part of the herculean efforts of Nate over at CF Husband.

Go team!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super Woman,

You are amazing and I am so lucky to call you a friend. I had no idea and you completely made me boo hoo when I saw this!

Piper's Mommy