Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it...okay enough already, I'm over it!

Well, since we moved here in April of this year, this is our first winter spent in the KC. So far, it isn't winter yet and we have had 2 snow days and a total of 8 inches of snow in 3 1/2 weeks. I'm over it:)

Snow was so cool when we lived in Georgia and even more so in Florida, because it was generally a once a year, or in Florida once a decade, occasion. It was neat and fun.

Now, I live in a true winter environment. Our high on Sunday is supposed to be 7 - THAT IS 07 DEGREES...FARHENHEIT!

I told E that I am already ready for a Florida vacation to escape the cold and we haven't even started winter yet.

Right about now is when I remember E telling me that KC's average temp during December, January and February was only 8 degrees below the average temp during those months in Georgia. I think the site he got that from must have been referring to Soviet Georgia and not the peach state - or they were measuring the average temp for Georgia from the top of Brasstown Bald.

Only 3 more months til' spring...right?

No comments: