Monday, August 18, 2008

What's in a name

A good friend of mine has finally picked out a name for her baby to be and she won't tell me what it is. Now, to her defense, she didn't tell anyone, even her parents, the name for her last baby until the little one arrived. She and her hubs decided not to tell anyone what the name was so no one could try to change their minds. This is an interesting concept to me. We told everybody the name we had picked out for all three of our kiddos, but it did kind of leave not much of a surprise with S and M. With K, we didn't know if she was K or S until she got here due to her extreme lack of cooperation at the ultrasound:) I have heard of folks keeping the name secret so there would be some element of surprise.

Just to maintain some element of surprise, I have decided to keep my weight a secret until further notice:)

1 comment:

Ashley and Mike said...

Hmmm, I think it is an excellent idea and the gorgeous brilliant woman who came up with it must look like a blond Angelina.