Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oui, we Wii ( Couldn't resist the pun:))




Yes, after 30+ years, I have actually purchased my first ever video game console, the Wii. I know this is kind of sad, but I have never owned a video game system and for the most part have never wanted to own one. As a kid, I wanted the Atari or the first Nintendo, but somehow never ended up with one.


We decided on the Wii because it is so active for a video game. We are getting more exercise than we have in years:)


On the down side, S, my 5 year old, has already beaten me in bowling:)
BTW, if you are looking for one online, this was the best place we saw. They get them in pretty much every week and though you do have to purchase accessories as part of the package, they are accessories you're probably going to want anyway.

No comments: