Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday update

Well, today was not as good. Last night M didn't sleep well at all. She couldn't breathe good through her nose and kept waking herself up coughing and crying. She's slept most of the day today and hasn't really wanted to eat or drink. We've gotten enough in her that she shouldn't get dehydrated, but all in all it has been quite deflating after how well everything was going.

I am a total basket case about everything. I look at her palate repair and see yellowish lines and think it's getting infected, but maybe not. I am overanalyzing everything and generally just stressed and worried. I'm not a big worrier as a rule, so this is driving me crazy.

I know that I should trust God and that he will take care of her no matter the outcome and that he can hold her palate together, but I just can't seem to let go of the worry. I need the doctor to look in her mouth every morning and say that everything looks good or that it looks like the palate is breaking down. I thought I would do better this time, but I'm not. Looks like it will be a long 3 weeks.

Pray for M that she is more like herself again tomorrow and that she has a better night tonight. Pray for me that I can stop worrying so much:)

No comments: