Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday Update

So, today's update is brought to you by the letters X and B and the number 11:)

Today was better than Tuesday, but not as good as Wednesday. M continues to do well with drinking fluids and she eats soup pretty good. Her throat doesn't seem to bother her as much. It still looks about the same as yesterday. She was more whiny and clingy today. Hard to tell if that's cause she misses her Daddy, who is out of town until tomorrow, or cause she's still not 100%.

Our awesome church family has organized dinners to be dropped off for us and tonight was the first one. It was chicken, rice and cabbage with brownies for dessert and it was delish. It really has turned out to be a Godsend, because M is so clingy that it's hard to get dinner made. I felt kind of guilty about accepting it at first, but someone once told me that when someone offers to help you in a way that let's them exercise their gifts, you should let them. So thanks, we really appreciated it.

Speaking of appreciation, thanks to everyone out there who has been praying for M and for us. I really do feel those prayers and it means a lot to me. Let me know when you need me to return the favor.

BTW, I just noticed we are up to over 500 folks having visited the blog. It seems like just yesterday it was 100. Thanks for following along!

A

No comments: